I am Xiangwei Wang, a visiting student in Field Robotics Center, Robotics Institute, CMU.
My researches are focusing on monocular visual SLAM and visual odometry in challenging environments such as dark, rainy, foggy and so on.
- Yin, X.*, Wang, X.*, Du, X., and Chen, Q. Scale Correction for Monocular Visual Odemetry Using Depth Estimated with Deep Convolutional Neural Fields, Accepted by ICCV 2017 (*Both authors contributed equally to this paper. )
- Zhang, H., Wang, X., Du X., Liu M. and Qijun Chen, Dynamic Environments Localization via Dimensions Reduction of Deep Learning Features, International Conference on Computer Vision Systems, ICVS, 2017
- Wang, X. and Chen, Q., Vision-Based Entity Chinese Chess Playing Robot Design and Realization. In International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications(pp. 341-351). Springer International Publishing, 2015
- Second prize in National Graduate Mathematic Contest in Modeling (Dec, 2015)
- Champion in China Open Robot Football Match of Robocup (Oct, 2014)
- Second prize in the National College Students Smart Car Competition (Aug, 2013)
- Chinese chess