- Receive and inspect Hyperion drive train and antennas
- Pack Hyperion electronics and parts for travel to Devon
- Depart for Devon ASAP
- All of Hyperion's parts have arrived and appear to be intact,
electronics have not been powered. Using bubble wrap and a tarp
prepared each individual component for flight.
- The crates with batteries still in Iqaluit are first in the
- Fly to Devon Island at first opportunity
- Paul, Bernardine, and Chris are due to arrive Saturday.
Clouds (<1000m ceiling) all day. Rain, temperature 2C, and
Quote of the Day
"Mike, that jacket is so bright it's making me deaf."