- Track cargo and arrange/persuade for delivery in Resolute
- Depart for Devon ASAP after Hyperion arrives
- Hyperion's crate was inspected in Nanisvik and the missing
located and prepared for transport. A flight (Twin Otter) was
to Nanisvik to collect the parts the flight is enroute with
due in Resolute at 11:10pm.
- Our generator turned up today, it was likely aboard the flight
Iqaluit Wednesday. We continue to lobby to get the battery crates
the Saturday flight but learned that the Priority stickers were
applied in Ottawa. We are working to correct this.
- Two flights to Devon Island are scheduled for today and one
departing at midnight. There are currently three fully manifested
flight before ours. With luck we may depart for Devon on Friday.
- We went over our communications set-up with Steve Braham who
designed the network for the NASA/SETI Haughton Mars project
believe we have several solutions and a solid backup plan that
while the HMP network evolves.
- Inspect and repackage Hyperion for travel to Devon Island
Low clouds (<300m ceiling) all day. Rain some snow/sleet,
2C, and light winds less than <10kph.
Quote of the Day
"Jim are your allergy's bothering you - why yes it's gravel