- Initial implementation of architecture for distributed mapping and exploration problem.
- Integration and initial verification of architecture, point-to-point navigation, and simulator in partially known artificial worlds.
- Implemented and verified robot and data abstraction modules that enable high-level control distinct from platform specific driver software.
- Verification and quantification of point-to-point navigation capabilities on the distributed robot test bed in unknown worlds (urban structures).
- Initial implementation and verification of space structure recovery software for planning and visualization using cooperating robots.
- Initial implementation of dense structure recovery for view rendering.